Are you returning to the Atlanta area or looking for an online course this summer? Consider attending Kennesaw State for the summer as a Transient Student. As a guest Owl, you can take classes to transfer back to your home institution.
- Submit your application and $40 application fee online by our posted deadline.
- Submit a “Transient Letter of Good Academic Standing” from the Registrar’s or Dean’s Office of your home institution. The letter must state that you are in Good Academic Standing, eligible to re-enroll, and have the home institution's permission to attend KSU as a transient student.
- Check your application status online using your KSU# sent to the email address listed on your application; please allow ample time for receipt and processing.
- If your institution does not verify good standing on the transient letter, you must ALSO request that they send an official transcript to KSU.
- If you apply for in-state tuition, you must provide proof of lawful presence prior to enrollment.
Prior to enrolling in courses, you must provide proof of immunization as required by the University System of Georgia. Please see http://immunizations.kennesaw.edu/ for further information.
Submit your transient letter to:
Kennesaw State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3391 Town Point Drive, MD 9111
Kennesaw, GA 30144
June 1, 2020, is the final Summer 2020 application and document deadline for all students. Some summer classes start prior to the final deadline, so check the Summer Academic Calendar and allow yourself plenty of time to apply, be accepted and register prior to the first day of class for the session you wish to attend. You will not be able to register for a session that has already passed the drop/add period.