Take the opportunity to register early for summer courses. Stay on track for graduation. Sharpen your skills. Have more time to spend on a more challenging class when you’re taking fewer courses, or try a new format like an online class.
Regular KSU Summer Registration begins March 16, 2020
The registration and final payment deadlines vary according to the course session length. The 10-week and May term summer classes begin May 11. Check the Summer Academic Calendar for dates for the 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-week sessions. You will not be able to register for a session that has already passed the drop/add period.
- Check the Registration tab in OwlExpress for your time ticket to register. Times are usually posted a week prior to the beginning of registration.
- Log in to Owl Express using your KSU NetID and Password.
- Select Registration from the Main Menu.
- Click on Select Term; choose Summer Semester 2020 and then the Submit button.
- Select Class Registration (Add or Drop Classes) – When registering for multiple semesters, you should always make sure you have selected the appropriate Term. The Term will display in the upper right corner of the screen and can be changed by selecting Select Term from the Registration and Student Records menu. When registering for summer and fall semester at the same time, you are strongly advised to register for summer semester first, then fall semester.
For Registration Videos and Details link to https://registrar.kennesaw.edu/registration/registration-guide.php